Wednesday, April 8, 2009

(aside) Madness under the Royal Palms by Laurence Leamer

EVEN MORE: please don't leave comments on this blog -- email instead (and keep in mind that I've been having some trouble lately with receiving email for this account -- pretty weird! I can browse perfectly and can receive comcast email on other accounts, but no on this one... "instable network, please try later" is the bewildering message I get -- let me know on Twitter if you can help with this comcast problem; thanks!) D.

MORE: Twitter: the truth about Palm Beach -- is Laurence Leamer's "Madness under the Royal Palms" correct? let me know what you think! http://tiny.cc/svN7R
...
Larry, (3rd comment)

I'm wondering how confident are you that you got it right -- that what you present in your book is in fact the truth.

Delia

P.S. I'm about a third of the way in and I get the impression that there is a lot of inference going on... I would have liked to see a lot more in terms of how you reached your conclusions. D.

No comments:

Post a Comment